Personal letter




Personal letter




Maret 17, 2020
Purwosari,Pasuruan
Januari 24,2020

 Dear jems teodoro
 Hi Jems, how are you? I hope you are in good health and good. I really miss you. It's been more than a year since we met. I really want to be able to play together, culinary together.
 How was your semester break? Where did you go on holiday yesterday? Isn't it fun? How about next semester we go on vacation together? We haven't seen each other in a long time, too many things I want to ask you. You definitely want it right? You have to do it that's all from me. Don't forget to reply, I'm waiting for this reply from you! 

Best regard

 Rico Bayu Fanreza


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Procedure text and explanatory text. How to make intestinal chips

Text procedure Rico Bayu Fanreza

Procedure text and explanatory text. How to make intestinal chips